domingo, 10 de maio de 2015

A poem about me


When I was 23 I married this guy and moved to Japan
When I was 24 I learned Japanese calligraphy
When I was 25 I started a great great job
When I was 26 I went through a really rough time
When I was 27 I travelled around the world by myself
When I was 28 I moved to Africa
When I was 29 I travelled to the Canary Islands
When I was 30 I celebrated with the first rok'n'roll party in Praia, Cape Verde
When I was 31 I celebrated my birthday crashing at someone else's bday party at a beach in Spain
When I was 32  I had a big birthday party with my younger brother in Brasilia
When I was 33 I celebrated with the best boyfriend I have ever had
When I was 34 I moved to Australia
When I was 35 I went through another rough time
When I was 36 I found home

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário